In 1997, a small group of industry veterans set out to build a boat brand focused on being the best built and never the largest. Those same founders and values are still the core of Bennington. We felt then, and still believe that when you do the right thing, everything else falls into place. Today, Bennington is family owned and operated with multiple generations of many families.
We invite you to be a part of our Bennington family.
WHAT MAKES A BENNINGTON?
Each and every Bennington is designed, engineered and meticulously hand built with the same level of attention. From our entry level S Series to our flagship QX models; every boat is crafted using the highest quality materials. Whether choosing an ultra-premium vinyl, using stainless steel hardware or scrutinizing the selection of the raw materials
– Every Detail Matters!
HOW DO YOU BUILD A QUALITY BOAT, ONE BOLT AT A TIME…
While other manufacturers screw their hulls together Bennington uses our exclusive THRU-BOLT™ technology on each and every hull. This system ensures far less flex, providing a stable ride for years of boating pleasure and safety. With a combined experience of over 100 years, our team lives by the philosophy of using the best materials and never cutting corners. We proudly stand behind each and every Bennington with our no hassle factory-backed 10-year bow-to-stern warranty while covering the deck and hull for a lifetime.
Bennington Pontoon Features
- SHALLOW DRAFT – Helps when navigating shallow waters by riding higher in the water.
- KEELS – Reinforced guides placed at the bottom of the tube to protect it in shallow water and improve tracking while underway. Optional solid keels are recommended for use in saltwater.
- PERFORMANCE FOILS – Similar to a wing of a plane, these are placed on the bottom side of the tubes to provide hydrodynamic lift. Improved acceleration, top speed and stability are added benefits. SPS, ESP and ESP-10 will also dramatically increase in the boat’s turning performance especially during heavy banking.
- LIFTING STRAKES – Add lift, decrease splashing and increase top speed as much as 4.8 miles per hour, depending on engine selection. For optimum performance, lifting strakes are recommended for engines rated 115hp or greater and for boats exceeding 30 mph. Lifting strakes are recommended for 90 hp or greater on boats with twin elliptical pontoons.
- SEASTAR® HYDRAULIC STEERING – Eases steering effort with higher horsepower engines. Expect two-handed handling in hard turns. Recommended for engines rated 115 hp or greater.
- POWER-ASSIST HYDRAULIC STEERING – Powered by an electronically controlled hydraulic pump connected to the SeaStar® system. The electric pump “does the work for you” so the driver can expect incredible handling and turning with little effort. Recommended for engines rated 150 hp or greater.
- UNDERDECK WAVE SHIELD – Deflects water from the bottom of the deck, which reduces “surging” and enhances the soft, quiet ride in rough water.
Now that you know what set’s Bennington Boats apart from other Pontoon manufacturers, it’s time to pick the perfect Bennington for you and your family. See all available models by clicking below: